I have seen many people say this but not many listen and take it in. Loving yourself exceeds far from just accepting who you are/ your interests and hobbies. It's loving yourself when no one else does and finding comfort in being alone. I myself have struggled with truly being happy without being stimulated with conversation or activities with others. No, this does not mean that you cant be happy with others or hang out with other people to be a good person. It just means that being lonely doesnt have to be the end of the world if you can find comfort in yourself. Kind of a dark first real upload but one that speaks to me greatly. I have always been a naturally independant person but I have noticed that it can be much different to other people. I have met some people who were always hanging out with or talking to people because it made them happy and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. When I had tried that aproach aswell it had made me miserable. I will always continue to learn more about myself as I continue to go through life and school. I think it's all about perspective and who you are! Be yourself, love yourself, and always try to learn more about yourself.
XOXO, Maeleigh

Thank you for this post. It's kinda been hard for me to be love myself, but this post kinda inspired me to let my self be who I might be!
ReplyDeleteI don't know what else to say, but i do thank you for the wise words again (^_^)
awee ofc! I post not just for myself but for readers aswell!! Im so happy this post has been inspirational! (sorry for the late response!!)
Delete