Y.O.L.O is an abreviation for "You only live once." It is widely known and used from youth to adults, mainly to express wanting to have fun or try new experiences as we grow and life seems to go on and on. You might ask "How can I follow 'YOLO'?" I would tell you to listen to these 3 tips:
1. Stop caring about if you're being cringe!!- It's a part of life and happiness
2. Make a Bucket-List!!!- A list of hopes and goals that you can try to fill out
3. BE HAPPY!- I know its not as easy as just saying it but as soon as you start to fix your thought pattern the more it will begin to change!
XOXO, Maeleigh
Writers note: Though I promised myself to begin to write more of my personal life experiences and cover the topics within them, I will still post cutey posts like these!! <3

No comments:
Post a Comment