Welcome to my cozy blog! Read some hot-takes or just stay for the vibes! I like to touch on more social problems/opinions! I would love any tips on how to make the blog better!!

Saturday, August 29, 2026

Journaling, the pros and cons

    As an avid journaler, I hear many people say "I could never do that" or "That takes up way too much time." And I always say "Journaling is different for everyone! It can be silly little stuff!" and I always truly mean it. Journaling is a way to express your thoughts and feelings about whatever is on your mind. To me its the best part of my day! I do a mix of junk journaling, scrapbooking, diary entries, and prompts. So here is a list of pros and cons:
Pros:
1. It's a great way to relieve any pent up stress
2.You can reuse trash/junk and use it in your journal!
3. It's super creative and helps with thinking/memory skills!!!
Cons:
1. For in-depth entries it may take a while depending on how you journal
2. You may have to dig deep
3. It may just not be for you!
    There is my list containing 3 perceptive facts based on what I know from others! I encourgage you to try starting! You dont need anything fancy or expensive, even a 50 cent composition notebook will do! Or even just random scrap paper! It's yours to decide and decorate!!
XOXO, Maeleigh 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journaling, the pros and cons

    As an avid journaler, I hear many people say "I could never do that" or "That takes up way too much time." And I alw...