Welcome to my cozy blog! Read some hot-takes or just stay for the vibes! I like to touch on more social problems/opinions! I would love any tips on how to make the blog better!!

Saturday, August 8, 2026

The "need" to post on social media

     I honestly haven't seen many people cover this topic. I feel like we live in a time where posting hate is so easily accepted. This includes "sneak disses". I myself might repost from time to time but this post is to keep myself accountable along with its readers. I feel like hate has become wayy to normalized and no one is doing much to stop this issue. Not to say people aren't trying but I see the constant stream of hate towards other peoples cultures, religion, core beliefs, race, gender, and age daily. I feel like we should all try our hardest to work together for everyone. No one is different than others just because they like or agree with something different. I think we should all try our best to be kind!

XOXO, Maeleigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journaling, the pros and cons

    As an avid journaler, I hear many people say "I could never do that" or "That takes up way too much time." And I alw...